To apply for the 9th International Combustion Institute Winter School students should fill the application form according to deadlines detailed below.
Application for the 9th RNC-CI-WS
In the selection stage, it will be evaluated if:
- the student performs some acvity in the field of the combustion;
- the student institution is affiliated to a regional section of the Combustion Institute;
- the student is recommended by the institutional advisor;
- the student has basic theoretical knowledge of combustion and Python language for the Chemical kinetics course.
To fill the application form, the following documents are required:
- Personal Statement explaining why you should receive the scholarship (1 page, pdf);
- Abstract of your current research, that once accepted, will be presented in the school poster session (1 page, pdf);
- Curriculum Vitae (Lattes for Brazilians or short CV of 2 pages for foreigners , pdf);
- A recommendation letter from your academic supervisor (pdf).
Abstract must present a single page following the template provided here. The list of the selected candidates, including those which will receive the scholarships, will be disclosed on this page through the link provided in the table above. If your scholarship includes accommodation, make the hotel reservation as soon as possible through the procedures described here.